Elsa Gillis’ husband has been keeping media at an arm’s length. So, it does not come as a surprise that the public rarely knows about him. In fact, most people are not even sure if Elsa is married in the first place.
So, for those of you who are really keen on knowing about her husband, her marital life, and more, then, this is the right place. After reading the 10 facts listed down below, you will definitely get to know her better than before.
|Age||31 years old|
|Parents||Susan R. Gillis and Kurt C. Gillis|
|Husband||Jeremy Adam Feldman|
|Elsa Gillis WSOC TV|
— Elsa Gillis (@ElsaWSOC9) January 21, 2020
10 Facts on Elsa Gillis
- Elsa Gillis (born circa 1989) is a news reporter and presenter for WSOC TV. Her age is 31 years old. And, her zodiac sign is currently unknown as her exact date of birth is not available.
- She does not have a bio on Wiki’s official page. However, you can find a brief bio of her on the page of WSOC TV.
- Her husband is Jeremy Adam Feldman. And, he is the son of Dr. Randi S. Feldman and Warren L. Feldman.
- The couple’s wedding took place back on the 25th of June in the year 2016. Likewise, they met at Cornell University where both of them have graduated from.
- Talking about how tall she is, there are no details that have revealed her height as of now.
- Her family comes from Newtown, Connecticut. And, her parents are Susan R. Gillis and Kurt C. Gillis. Her father works as a senior sales executive while her mother is a former nurse.
- She has not given birth to any children now. So, she is yet to be a mother.
- Her nationality is American. And, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- She does not have an Instagram account. Nevertheless, she is active on Twitter.
- She is a graduate of Cornell University with a degree in American Studies.