Isaac Rochell is a famous American footballer who plays for the team ‘Los Angeles Chargers’ in the position of ‘Defensive end’. He has been nominated for the NFL’s Walter Payton Man of the Year Award as per his recent gaming performances.
He is an excellent player of the Los Angeles Chargers who joined the team in the year 2017. Isaac Rochell was absolutely surprised when he found out that he has been nominated for NFL’s Walter Payton Man of the Year and felt very lucky. Below are 10 facts about Issac Rochell that you should know.
|Birthday||April 22, 1995|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Steve Rochell, Gina Rochell|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||University of Notre Dame|
10 Facts About Issac Rochell
- Isaac Rochell is an American Footballer who has been nominated for the NFL’s Walter Payton Man of the Year Award as per the Los Angeles Times.
- An American footballer, Issac Rochell has been playing in the position of Defensive End for the team Los Angeles Chargers since the year 2017.
- While mentioning Issac Rochell’s stats, he has performed Total tackles: 45, Sacks 7.0, Forced fumbles: 0, Fumble recoveries: 0, Interceptions: 1 and Pass deflections: 2.
- Furthermore, Issac Rochell has a Twitter profile with 7,411 followers and more than 4 k tweets.
- How old is Issac Rochell? Issac Rochell was born on April 22, 1995, in McDonough, Georgia, USA. His current age is 25 years old.
- How tall is Issac Rochell? Issac Rochell has a height of 6 feet 3 inches with a bodyweight of 127 kg.
- Moreover, Issac Rochell has not revealed his net worth and salary details yet.
- Similarly, Issac Rochell was born to his parents Steve Rochell (Father) and Gina Rochell (Mother). He has a brother sibling named Matt Rochell.
- Issac Rochell has been in a relationship with his girlfriend ‘Alli Kucharczyk‘ for a long time.
- Lastly, Issac Rochell has an Instagram profile with 26.4 k followers.