Bravo TV’s series ‘Below Deck‘ is one of the network’s best shows and the stars on the show have also amassed quite a following themselves. Isabelle Wouters is one such star on the show whose love for travel landed her in the yachting business and she has become a TV personality due to the series.
Izzy has made a reputation as a fast learner and she knows her way around the interior of a ship like no other. Read more about the stewardess below.
|Profession||Stewardess, Yacht Master|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
— Below Deck (@BelowDeck) September 18, 2017
10 Facts About Isabelle Wouters
- Isabelle Wouters is a star but there is no information about her age and birthday. Some sites suggest that she is in her 30s as of October 2020.
- Wouters’ height has also been not made public but according to some sources, she is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- There is no information about her boyfriend or her relationships in the media.
- Izzy has also kept all the information about her love life under wraps from the media.
- She does not have an Instagram account and she is also inactive onTwitter or any other accounts.
- Izzy is a stewardess and she was born in New Zealand. She is a New Zealander as per her nationality. She was raised in Australia.
- Wouters has become an integral part of the show and she is a stewardess with 4 years of experience.
- She joined the show more than 4 years ago and has become a stewardess and has also taken many courses that have helped her become a yacht master.
- In addition to this, she is also one of the most beloved members of the show. She is also dedicated to her charter and guests.
- According to BravoTV, she is a passionate traveler and she has shown a lot of liking towards Europe.