Isla Johnston is a young TV actress from the United Kingdom. She is famed for her work in Netflix’s new mini-series titled The Queen’s Gambit. The Queen’s Gambit is a drama TV series premiered on Netflix on October 23.
Created by Scott Frank, Allan Scott, The Queen’s Gambit features Anya Taylor, Chole Pirrie, Bill Camp in the leads. Isla appeared as Young Beth Harmon in the mini-series. She appeared in four episodes of The Queen’s Gambit.
Isla Johnston began her acting career back in 2018. She appeared as Fiona in a TV mini-series Kiri in 2018. So far, she has three projects to her name.
10 Facts on Isla Johnston
- Isla Johnston is a young TV actress who rose to fame for her role as Young Beth Harmon in Netflix’s mini-series titled The Queen’s Gambit. The Queen’s Gambit premiered on October 23.
- Beth Harmon is the leading lady of The Queen’s Gambit. The role of matured Beth Harmon is played by actress Anya Taylor-Joy in the mini-series.
- Johnston began her acting career in 2018. To date, she has three acting credits to her name.
- Next, Isla Johnston will appear as Cara in Tessa Sheridan’s directorial Unmourned. Unmourned is a short thriller film and is currently in post-production.
- Isla Johnston will appear as a lead in the short thriller film, Unmourned.
- Isla appears to be a young lady. Her age and birthday is not revealed. As of 2020, she could be around 10-13 years old.
- She does not have a Wikipedia biography. So, the detail about her age and birthday are still missing.
- Also, the identity of her father and mother is not public yet.
- Isla’s social media pages like Instagram and Twitter are missing now.
- The detail about her net worth and annual earning are under review.