Ismael Salas is known as one of the top boxing trainers. He was interested in boxing since the age of 9 and he also completed his studies in physical education. He is currently 60 years old and lives with his wife and son.
|Birthday||June 17, 1957|
|Parents||American-based working father|
When he was 21 years old he decided to become a coach from a boxer. He has also mentioned that he was inspired by his trainer Jose Maria Chivas. To the date, he has already trained 19 World Champions. He worked as the head coach of Guantanamo for 13 years.
Great gift from Fahad Al-Thani pic.twitter.com/tP9Qfkvs2i
— Ismael A. Salas (@Ismaelsalas5) March 15, 2019
While he worked as a head coach he got a lot of chances to travel for the tournaments as many members were on national teams. He has worked in many countries and produced many wonderful fighters. It is also known that apart from boxing he loves to hang out with his family and spending time with his family.
10 Facts About Ismael Salas:
- Ismael Salas seems to have no Wikipedia until today but he might get one in the future.
- He was actually born on June 17, 1957, and he recently celebrated his 63rd birthday.
- He has not shared any news related to his love life and wife yet.
- Salas is actually a Cuban who was born in Guantanamo, Cuba, and he belongs to White ethnicity.
- He is well-known to the entire world as a boxing trainer who actually received his own boxing training from Jose Maria Chivas.
- Since he has not shared anything related to his love life, we are also unknown if he is married or not.
- Talking about his family members, he was born to an American-based working father and has a total number of five siblings.
- His bio is found everywhere as he is one of the best boxing trainers in the world.
- Ismael loves to use Twitter and can be found in this social media account where his username is @Ismaelsalas5.
- Born in Cuba, currently, he has been residing in London, England, United Kingdom.