Arabella Rose Kushner is an American celebrity child. She is the daughter of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. She is very popular for being the grandchild of President Donald Trump. Being born to celebrity parents and one of the richest American families, Arabelle always gets the attention of the public and media.
Arabella is a blessed child. She has the privilege of everything in her life. Both of her parents are very much established in their own work fields. Since she is the granddaughter of President Trump, many people want to know about her. And if you’re also one of them who are curious to know about Arabella then go through the facts below.
|Name||Arabella Rose Kushner|
|Birthday||June 17, 2011|
|Parents||Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner|
|Education||Jewish Primary Day School|
10 Facts On Arabella Rose Kushner
- Arabella Rose Kushner was born in 2011 and she is 9 years of age as of 2020.
- According to Arabella’s profile on famous birthdays’, she celebrates her birthday every 17th day of July. And her star symbol is Cancer.
- Arabella was born in New York, the United States, and she holds the American nationality.
- Arabella was born to her father Jared Kushner and to her mother Ivanka Trump. She has two younger siblings named Theodore and Joseph.
- Talking more about Arabella’s family members, her grandparents are Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Charles Kushner, and Seryl Kushner. She also has aunts named Nicole Trump, Tiffany Trump, and Dara Kushner.
- Arabella’s mother is a businesswoman who also serves the president as an Advisor. And her father is a real estate developer, investor, and newspaper publisher.
- In 2017, Arabella’s started her school at Jewish Primary Day School which is in Washington D.C.
- Arabella’s parents are estimated to have a total of 1.1 billion net worth.
- The height and weight of Arabella are not disclosed.
- Arabella doesn’t have her own Instagram but you can find many fan pages of her.