Izabella Yena is an Australian actress. She is known for portraying the role of Shirin Abbas in the 2020 movie Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears.
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches (1.58m)|
|Education||Victorian College of the Arts (VCA)|
Izabella is also a successful theatre actress. In 2016, she was awarded the VCA Patricia Kennedy Award.
Moreover, she was appointed as the Cohort and Ambassador of the Malthouse Theatre Vanguard from 2017 to 2018.
10 Facts on Izabella Yena
- Izabella Yena is an actress known for Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears (2020). However, her age and date of birth are off the web.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches (1.58m) tall. Similarly, she has an envious body figure. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and brown hair.
- Following her bio, Izabella Yena hails from Australia. Hence, she is Australian by nationality. But, we are unsure about her ethnicity.
- Izabella ’s family is very supportive of her dreams. However, we were unable to gather information about her parents and brothers or sisters.
- Yena is a very private person. She prefers to keep her profession separate from her personal life. So, she hasn’t disclosed details about her boyfriend yet.
- In 2016, Izabella graduated from the prestigious Victorian College of the Arts (VCA). Impressed by her skills, she was also awarded the “Patricia Kennedy Award for Excellence“.
- Izabella started her career as a theatre actress. Furthermore, she was a constant visitor to MTC production during high school.
- In 2017, Yena officially began her path as a movie actress. Her notable works include Slap. Bang. Kiss., High School Lover and Preach.
- With her successful career as an actress, Izabella must be earning a handsome amount of fortune. But, her net worth and salary are currently under review.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @izabellayena. In fact, she has amassed 1k followers on the platform to date.