Jac Collinsworth is an American sports broadcaster who works for the famous sports channel, ESPN. Furthermore, he is also widely recognized as the son of Cris Collinsworth, who played professional football at the NFL for eight seasons. Cris also served as an NFL analyst for several years.
|Birthday||13 February 1995|
|Siblings||Austin Collinsworth, Katie Collinsworth, Ashley Collinsworth|
|Education||University of Notre Dam|
Moving on, Cris’s son Jac has made rapid strides in the field of TV journalism. In the following articles, we will be reading about his age, family, girlfriend, salary, net worth, and so on.
10 Facts on Jac Collinsworth
- Jac Collinsworth was born on the 13th of February 1995 in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, United States of America.
- Currently, Jac is 25 years old. He is the son of Cris Collinsworth, a notable NFL player of his times, and his mother, Holly Collinsworth, an attorney general by occupation.
- He has three siblings, Austin Collinsworth, Katie Collinsworth, Ashley Collinsworth, in his family.
- Jac obtained his bachelor’s degree in theatre, film, and television from the University of Notre Dam in 2017.
- Moving towards his personal life, there were some rumours that Jac was dating a woman name,d Nicole De Francisco. Many sources claimed that Nicole is his girlfriend. However, both Jac and Nicole have yet to comment on the matter.
- Jac seems to have a clean-cut image in the public and media. To this day, he has stayed away from any controversy and incident that could damage his personal and professional reputation.
- Jac has earned both fame and fortune from his professional career as a sportscaster. As per sources, he earns around $75,000 as an annual salary, and his net worth is estimated to be about $250K.
- Likewise, Cris Collinsworth’s son Jac Collinsworth stands at a decent build and has an athletic body.
- Talking about his aesthetics, his blue eyes, and blonde hair greatly complements his personality.
- Jac is also an active user of his Instagram account, which has over 9k followers. He also shares his views and opinions with his 15 thousand followers on Twitter.