Jack Hermansson is a Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) fighter from Sweden. Currently, he competes on the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) under the Middleweight division.
Jack Hermansson is the former champion in the Warrior Fight Series and Cage Warriors. And he has also fought in the Bellator MMA promotion in the United States of America. On the 4th day of November 2019, he was ranked in the 6th position by UFC on the UFC Middleweight ranking. Below are more facts about Jack Hermansson.
|Birthday||June 10, 1988|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m)|
|Weight||185 lbs (84 kg)|
10 Facts About Jack Hermansson
- Jack Hermansson stands the height of 6 feet and 1 inch which is about 1.85 in meters. His body weight is about 185 lbs (84 kg).
- Jack is 32 years old as of 2020. He was born in the year 1988 and he celebrates his birthday on 10 June of every year.
- Born and raised in Uddevalla, Sweden, Jack Hermansson holds the Swedish nationality. And he belongs to the Swede-Norweigan ethnic background.
- Jack has been into the MMA fighting as a professional from the year 2010. He is associated with his team Frontline Academy.
- He has played a total of 26 games on his MMA record. Among those 26 games, 21 are wins: 11 by TKO, 6 by submission, and 4 by decision. And his 5 losses: 2 were by TKO, 2 by submission and 1 by decision.
- In his amateur career, he fought two fights and won both of them by knockout.
- He is dating his girlfriend named Nora. They are together since the year 2012. More details about his girlfriend are not available.
- Jack Hermansson has not shared the details about his parents and other family members.
- He is estimated to have a net worth of about $500k. His salary detail is not available.
- Follow him on his Instagram to know more about his games. He has about 48.1k followers.