Jennifer Nicholson is a very gorgeous actress from the United States of America. She is best known for her work in the movie Johnny Christ which was released in the last month of 2017. She has played the character of Nancy and her performance is unbelievably good.
Jennifer comes from the actors family as both of her parents are amazing actors. Actually, she is more recognized for being the celebrity daughter rather than her own works and achievements. But that doesn’t mean she is not good at acting, she is so good that everyone who sees her performance becomes her fan.
Know more about Jennifer Nicholson from the facts below.
|Birthday||September 13, 1967|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Parents||Jack Nicholson, Sandra Knight|
|Net Worth||$800 Thousand USD|
|Divorce||Mark Norfleet (m. 1997, div. 2003)|
10 Facts On Jennifer Nicholson
- Jennifer Nicholson is 57 years of age as of 2020.
- She was born in the year 1963 and she celebrates her birthday on the 13th day of September. Moreover, her birth sign is Virgo.
- Jennifer is from Los Angeles, California, USA and she is an American by nationality.
- Nicholson was born to her parents Jack Nicholson and Sandra Knight. Her father is a very popular actor and filmmaker and her mother is an amazing writer and painter as well as a wonderful actress.
- She has three siblings named Honey Hollman, Lorraine Nicholson, and Ray Nicholson.
- Jennifer is 5 feet and 5 inches tall in height according to her IMDB profile.
- Jennifer Nicholson was married to her husband Mark Norfleet in the year 1997. But after 6 years of marriage, they got divorced. Her current partner is unknown.
- Jennifer Nicholson has two children named Duke Nicholson and Sean Norfleet.
- Jennifer is estimated to have a total net worth of about $800 thousand USD which she made from her career as an actress and as a businesswoman.
- Her Instagram is @nicholson_jennifer. She has 5,562 followers.