Jackson Warne is very popular for being Shane Warne‘s son who is a former cricketer. Currently, Jackson Warne has been appearing in the popular reality television series named SAS Australia 2020. As per reports from Daily Mail, he had to eat tomato soup in the television series for the first time in his life.
|Parents||Shane Warne, Simone Callahan|
|Siblings||Brooke Warne, Summer Warne|
In one of the episodes, he admitted that he had only eaten 10 different kinds of food in his life until now. So, this is clear that the show is going to be a hell ride for the young man. How old is he? Since he was born in the year 1999, his current age is exactly 21 years.
10 Facts on Jackson Warne:
- Jackson Warne has a total number of two siblings (both sisters). They are Brooke Warne and Summer Warne.
- Moving on, we can surely find him on Instagram where his username is @jacksonwarne18, and he has gained a total of 20.4 thousand followers there.
- His father, Shane Warne retired from all the formats of cricket in July 2013 when he was just 14 years old.
- Furthermore, the names of his grandparents are Bridgette Warne and Keith Warne.
- Also, we have come to know that he has an uncle who’s name is Jason Warne.
- Talking more about Jackson Warne’s family, his father, Shane Warne, and mother, Simone Callahan got divorced in the year 2005.
- As from his social media accounts, we have not been able to fetch anything relating to his girlfriend which means that he is definitely single right now.
- Currently, we are also unknown about his height, weight, and other body measurements.
- Even we are completely out of knowledge about where he completed his graduation.
- Moreover, we have not been able to find his current net worth but the research is still on and the information will be out as soon as possible.