Jacob Kyle Young is a professional actor known for his work on the Kirby Buckets, Mysteries of the Outdoors, Murder Among Friends, etc. He started young in the business
|Name||Jacob Kyle Young|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
He is also a screenwriter, producer, and casting director. His career started back in 2014 and has since become a welcome fixture in British TV. He started as an actor but is slowly become a well-known producer.
10 Facts On Jacob Kyle Young
- Jacob Kyle Young was born on September 28, 1993, and is 26 years old as of September 2020. He was born in Plano, Texas, USA.
- According to his resume, he stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall (177 cm). The same source reports that he weighs in at 160 lbs and has Green eyes.
- The star has not revealed anything about his wife in the media and public domain.
- Similarly, his relationships have also been kept under wraps.
- Young’s net worth has not been revealed but some estimates suggest he is worth $100 thousand to $1 million.
- Jacob has also not been revealed information on his parents. He is American as per his nationality and is Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- According to his IMDb page, he has more than 34 credits His career started back in 2014 when he was a minor character.
- His first recurring role was as RJ Orr on Disappeared that came out in 2016. The same year he also acted on Kirby Buckets. Similarly, his first project as a producer was The Descendants.
- In addition to this, he has also worked as a writer on several films like Dead Voices and Breaking Reach.
- According to his Linkedin page, he is also the owner of a film production company called Post Modern Entertainment which produced the movie Dead Voices.