Jacob Toppin is a Basketball player who used to play as a small forward from the team Rhode Island Rams and he has been able to show some promises in basketball. Jacob is a very young and energetic player. We could be seeing a potential star in the future. He has some impressive stats in the games that he has played until now.
Jacob is really like an unformed clay. Coaches really like to train young players because they can be molded into a great player. He currently is involved in Kentucky Wildcats. While he has not been recruited by the NBA currently, he could very well be one of the future picks of the NBA draft.
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Roni Toppin and Obadiah Toppin|
10 Facts On Jacob Toppin
- Jacob Toppin is a young player whose age is not discovered yet. I think he could be around 19 or 20 years old but I can’t say it with absolute certainty.
- He celebrates his birthday on May 8 of every year. That means his birth sign is Taurus.
- Jacob was born in Brooklyn, New York, and had a wonderful childhood in the urban city. He loved basketball since his early years.
- The names of his parents are Roni Toppin and Obadiah Toppin. They have always been very supportive of his passion for basketball.
- His brother is Obi Toppin who is also a basketball player. Having a brother who is also a basketball player puts Jacob in an advantageous position as he can get some pointers from his big brother.
- Jacob Toppin stands at a height of 6 feet 9 inches tall.
- His brother is drafted by NBA in 2020 for the New Tork Knicks but Jacob isn’t drafted yet.
- He went to Woodstock Academy for his high school education.
- Jacob loves playing the piano and playing video games occasionally.
- Toppin has 15k followers on his Instagram account.