Jacob Trouba is an American Ice Hockey player who is currently playing for the New York Rangers in the National Hockey League. The defenseman has been playing in NHL with elites for more than 7 years now. He was first drafted by the Winnipeg Jets in the first round of the 2012 Entry Draft. Jacob was the 9th overall pick and spent 6 seasons with the Jets.
Quick Facts: Jacob Trouba Girlfriend: Facts To Know About
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Salary||4 million USD (2019)|
|Married/Single||in a relatiosnhip|
A native of Rochester, Michigan, Jacob Trouba garnered a lot of attention through the Minor Hockey League. He was drafted at the young age of 18. In the following year, the player made his NHL debut. After six successful seasons with the Jets, Jacob Trouba was traded to the New York Rangers. Nonetheless, he is one of the key starters for the team.
Here are a few interesting facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Jacob Trouba
- Jacob Trouba is an American Ice Hockey defenseman who plays for the New York Ranger of NHL.
- As of now, Jacob Trouba is just 26 years old. He was born and raised in Rochester, Michigan.
- Similarly, the defenseman celebrates his birthday on February 26 every year. He is a Pisces by the birth sign.
- Moreover, Jacob Trouba has an annual salary of $4 Million.
- Hence, Jacob Trouba undoubtedly deserves to enjoy multi-million dollars of net worth.
- Jacob Trouba stands very tall at a towering height of 6 feet and 2 inches.
- The player was drafted by the Winnipeg Jets in the first round of the NHL Entry Draft 2012.
- No wonder Jacob Trouba has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- You can also follow Jacob Trouba on his Instagram and Twitter accounts. He has amassed more than 53k followers on Twitter.
- Furthermore, Jacob Trouba is currently in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend. They are spotted together more than often.