Jade Cargill is a social media star and she recently debuted on AEW as a wrestler. In fact, she has gone viral in the wrestling community as she teased the arrival of Shaquille O’Neal.
She is also an athlete and an Instagram model with hundreds of thousands of followers on social media. Cargill is also a popular fitness expert and trainer. She also came into the headlines after her romantic affair with MLB second baseman Brandon Phillips came to light.
|Birthday||June 3, 1992|
|Height||5 Feet 8 inches|
|Profession||Model; Athlete; Wrestler|
|Married/Single||Dating : Brandon Phillips|
10 Facts About Jade Cargill
- Jade Cargill was born on June 3, 1992, and is 28 years old as of November 2020 according to Famous Birthdays.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page but you can read all about her with the facts in this article.
- While Cargill does not have a husband she has a daughter named Bailey with her partner, Brandon Phillips.
- Jade has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (174 cm) and she has black hair along with an athletic physique. She also has a weight of 75 kg.
- She has an Instagram account with almost 400,000 followers. She regularly shares her modeling photos on the platform. In addition to this, she posts fitness videos and workout routines.
- The model also shares photos of her family, talking about her family and married life, she is not married.
- In 2020, she made her AEW dynamic debut as she came into the wrestling platform and dropped a bombshell by hinting at the arrival of Shaq into the wrestling league.
- Before becoming an Instagram model and wrestler, she used to play college basketball for Jacksonville University.
- She is from Florida and is an American by nationality. She grew up playing sports and has a lot of experience as an athlete.
- Other than this, she is a model and regularly posts her photos on Instagram.