Jackson Guthy is the best-recognized musical artist based in America. He is known for his solo songs Giants, Two Little Lights, What if It’s not, and so on. Moreover, he performed an opening act on Big Time Rush’s “Better With You” along with One Direction. Also, he sang his song “Make Up Your Mind” on the North American Tour. His first solo song was “Loving” which was officially released in August 2011.
Guthy is also famous for being the boyfriend of Olivia Jade Giannulli. The couples were in a courtship since 2019. They often share their happy moments on social media outlets. His fan following on social media is increasing daily.
If you’re wondering about his personal life, then let’s jump straight into his interesting facts.
|Parents||Victoria and Bill Guthy|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Jackson Guthy
- Jackson Guthy was born in 1996 that made his age 24 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in California, United States, so he has an American nationality.
- How tall is Jackson Guthy? According to the public sources, Jackson stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. However, her body weight is still missing from the records.
- Speaking about his current net worth, his net worth is yet to surface on the internet.
- The handsome hunk, Jackson is active on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, Guthy started playing piano at the age of four and wrote songs at the age of seven.
- Moving on to his family background, Jackson’s father’s name is Bill Guthy and his mother’s name is Victoria Jackson. Similarly, his sister’s name is unknown in the media.
- The budding singer, Jackson appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and has performed his latest singles “Roll” and “Everything You Do” in the year 2013.
- Jackson Guthy has around 20.7k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Additionally, Jackson is a member of a rock band named North of Nine.