Jahana Hayes is a famous American politician serving as the US Representative for the 5th Congressional District, Connecticut. Jahana who is also an educator is a married woman. Jahana Hayes has long been married to her husband Milford Hayes and the couple shares four children together.
|Birthday||March 8, 1973|
|Age||47 years old|
|Education||University of Bridgeport School of Education|
On September 20, 2020, Jahana Hayes tested positive for COVID-19. She is doing fine now. Find out some lesser-known facts about Jahana Hayes, her husband Milford, their marriage, and children.
10 Facts on Jahana Hayes
- Jahana Hayes is a famous American educator and the current US Representative for the 5th Congressional District, Connecticut. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Jahana Hayes lives in Connecticut with her husband Milford Hayes, and their four children.
- The detail about her wedding and dating life is not known. Her husband’s profession, family life detail is missing.
- She is originally from Waterbury, Connecticut. She holds an American nationality and was born to American parents.
- You can find her on Twitter as @RepJahanaHayes. She is also active on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Jahana launched her YouTube page in July 2018.
- Regarding her age, Jahana Hayes was born on March 8, 1973. So, she is 47 years old now. The detail about her husband’s age is not public.
- Hayes was brought up in public housing projects located in Connecticut, the United States.
- She is a graduate of the University of Bridgeport School of Education. She graduated from that university in the year 2014.
- Back in 2018, Jahana Hayes’ net worth was estimated at $107501. Her net worth in 2020 is not known.