Mexican actress and model Heidi Balvanera is better recognized as the celebrity wife. She is the wife of a Mexican actor Jaime Camil. Jaime is popular for his performance in the TV show Jane the Virgin.
Just like her husband Jaime, Heidi is also involved in acting. Some of her acting works include her appearance in Regresa, Teresa, and Jane the Virgin. Learn more about her bio, family, love life, and professional career in detail below!
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Parents||Reynaldo Balvanera Nunes and Maria Elena de Uriarte del C.|
|Children||Elena Camil, and Jaime Camil III|
10 Facts On Heidi Balvanera
- Heidi Balvanera’s hometown lies in Mexico. Her nationality is Mexican, and her ethnicity is white.
- How old is Heidi Balvanera? Born in 1978, Balvanera blows the birthday candle every year on 6 September. As of 2020, Heidi is 42 years old.
- Balvanera is the daughter of Reynaldo Balvanera Nunes and Maria Elena de Uriarte del C.. Details about her siblings are not identified.
- Heidi is currently savoring a romantic relationship with her husband, Jaime Camil. The pair shared the wedding vows in 2013.
- She and her spouse are together for 7 years and have already got blessed with two children: Elena Camil and Jaime Camil III.
- Elena was born before her parent’s marriage in 2011. On the other hand, Jaime took steps into the world in 2014, just a year after his parent’s wedding.
- Heidi Balvanera’s name is still not incorporated in the Wikipedia page like her husband, whose name is on the top list in Wikipedia.
- In addition to acting, she also describes herself as an Author and an Entrepreneur on her Twitter account.
- Heidi’s income and net worth information are yet to get surfaced. However, she indeed relishes luxurious life with her husband, Jaime Camil, who owns a net worth of about $15 Million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Balvanera is active on most of the social media platforms. On her Instagram account @heidibal, she has over 109k followers. Likewise, she has a Twitter account under the user name @heidibal.