Jaimy Blanco is a famous female politician. She is currently a member of the Republic Party. Jaimy is running for Texas’s 29th congressional party representatives and is on the ballot for the second time as in 2018 she was defeated in Republic’s primary election by almost one thousand votes in total. Jaimy carved her way to the general election after facing off Robert Schafranek and defeating him by eleven hundred votes.
Jaimy Blanco by profession is a property manager but now she is on the verge of being on The US House representatives. She is currently fighting for the post against Sylvia Gracia of the Democratic party and Phil Kurtz of the Libertarian Party.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
On November 3, I look forward to winning my race and joining OUR president in the beginning of his second term.
I will always value my constituents and be their fighter in DC. pic.twitter.com/o0sHR8sfHp
— Jaimy Blanco for Congress (@JaimyBlanco) May 21, 2020
10 Facts on Jaimy Blanco:
- Jaimy Blanco was probably born in the late 1980s in Texas, USA.
- Her age as of 2020 is approximately around her mid 30’s but she hasn’t opened up about her exact date of birth yet.
- Talking about her marital status and her husband Jaimy is currently single and just focused on her political career.
- Jaimy’s family including her mother emigrated to America from Mexico in search of a good life and she took care of four children as a single mother and this inspired Jaimy to achieve something more in her life.
- Jaimy Blanco is a politician of the Republic Political Party and is facing off for the general election on November 3, 2020.
- She completed her education in a bachelor degree from Purpose university located in Canton, Ohio, USA.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is in million dollars as she has invested a lot of her money in real estate and properties.
- Jaimy is even a member of Church Triumphant at Texas and is even a bible quiz coach at the church.
- Blanco’s height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 1.65m.
- She is currently fighting for issues like better law enforcement, healthcare, human trafficking, and the federal budget.