Brittney Hoyt Age is revealed as 30 years old. She was born on September 20, 1991.
Professionally, Brittney is a nurse who is specialized in labor and delivery. She also remains the director and founder of a non-profit organization called The Radiant Initiative.
On March 7, 2021, she kicked off a new life after tieing the knot with her boyfriend, Jake Hoot. She is delighted to be with her new husband and his daughter, Macy Hoyt, from his previous marriage.
Jake Hoot Wife Brittney Hoyt On Instagram
Well-known as Jake Hoot‘s wife, Brittney Hoyt is active on Instagram. Luckily, her account is public, and we can watch all of her posts and stories.
She has around 4.9 thousand followers there. We are pretty sure that her followers’ count is going to increase further, for sure. Not just Brittney, even Jake has posted numerous of the couples’ pictures on his Instagram.
The couples even showcased their marriage videos on Instagram. Their marriage has given their relationship a new meaning. Going through Hoyt’s Instagram, we have found out that she had been excited to walk down the aisle for quite a long time now. Finally, her wish has been fulfilled.
|Birthday||September 20, 1991|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Parents||Vicki Hoyt and Tim Hoyt|
|Siblings||Joseph, Joshua, Jordan, Briauna, Jonny, Briley|
|Husband||Jake Hoot (m. March 7, 2021)|
|Education||Central Arizona College, Grand Canyon University|
Facts On Brittney Hoyt
- Brittney Hoyt and Jake Hoot arranged their wedding ceremony in Murfreesboro, Tennesse. They wedded at Saddle Woods Farm and were surrounded by their beloved family members and friends.
- Talking more about Brittney’s job, she had embarked on her first-ever medical mission to Nicaragua. Apart from that, she is also a terrific singer.
- According to Hoyt’s bio, the couples were actually best friends who turned into couples. Both are extremely happy to get married to each other.
- Moreover, Brittney stands at the height of 5 feet and 4 inches. Also, we can confirm that her weight is around 59 kg.
- Furthermore, she was born to Vicki Hoyt and Tim Hoyt. She has six siblings viz Joseph, Joshua, Jordan, Briauna, Jonny, and Briley.
- Moving on, she had first attended Central Arizona College. Later, she completed her graduation from Grand Canyon University.