Jalen Johnson is a notable and successful American basketball player. He currently plays for the Duke Blue Devils of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). He has a jersey number 1 holding a position small forward. Also, he is one of the best small forwards in 2020 and 5 stars rated player. When he was in high school, he played for Sun Prairie High School under the supervision of the coach, Jeff Boos.
Jordan was selected to play in the Jordan Brand Classic but the tournament was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts on Jalen Johnson
- Jalen Johnson was born on the 28th of December in the year 2001. This makes his age 18 years old in 2020.
- He was born and raised in Wausau, Wisconsin, United States. Hence, his nationality is American.
- Speaking about his physique, Jalen Johnson stands at a staggering height of 6 feet 9 inches (2.06 m) tall and weighs 100 kg.
- According to the public source, Jalen’s current net worth or monthly salary is not disclosed in the media. It’s clear, that his earning might be in million dollars. His main source of income is sports (basketball).
- Jalen is active on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with more than thousands of devotees.
- His name is featured on Wikipedia.
- Describing his academics details, he completed his high school career at Nicolet High School in Glendale, Wisconsin.
- Currently, he is not dating anyone and we haven’t found any past relationship affairs on the internet. This proves that he has no girlfriend and focusing on his career.
- According to ESPN.com, Jalen comes under number 13 with grade 94.
- It looks like he is quite secretive about his personal life. Till now he hasn’t revealed his parents’ or sibling’s identities in the media.