Jalen Smith’s dreams really did come true when he was picked as No.10 overall in the 2020 NBA draft. It’s official he is going to be an NBA player now. Smith worked really hard over the years to be where he is currently. He is certainly young but he sure has dedicated sweat and tears in order to be selected from the NBA.
He plays as a power forward and is a very balanced player. He is not exceedingly tall and as a result, he is very swift and agile. He uses that to his advantage and scores a lot in his games. He currently plays for the Pheonix Suns and it has been a gradual uphill rise to be where he is at. Let’s explore life and the career of Jalen Smith now…
|Birthday||March 16, 2000|
|Height||6 feet 10 inches|
|Parents||Charles and Orletha Smith|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||Mount Saint Joseph High School|
10 Facts On Jalen Smith
- Jalen Smith is just 20 years old as of 2020 but he has been creating a lot of buzz recently. All that is because of his impressive status as a player.
- Smith was born on March 16, 2000, in a place called Portsmouth in Virginia.
- He is an American in terms of his nationality.
- According to his Wikipedia, he stands at a height of 6 feet 10 inches. It certainly helps him to be great in basketball with that height.
- Regarding his ethnicity, he appears to be African American.
- He attended Mount Saint Joseph High School in Baltimore, Maryland, and exceeded in basketball of all the sports there.
- He was selected by the Pheonix Suns in the 1st Round as a 10th Overall pick.
- It looks like he has a beautiful girlfriend as well. Judging from the sweet caption and the ring emoji on his social media post, I suspect, he’s in love with this girl.
- His parents’ names are Charles and Orletha Smith. He has a sister named Kiara Smith.
- Smith has 20.5k followers on his Instagram account.