Jamahal Hill is better known for his ring name Sweet Dreams. He is a professional UFC fighter who fights in the light heavyweight division.
Most recently, on 6 December 2020 at UFC Fight Night: Hermansson vs. Vettori, he had a win against O. Saint Preux in the second round at 3: 37 minute. It was his eighth win. TIll now, in his career, he hasn’t lost any game but has one “No Contest” match against Klidson Abreu.
|Height||6 feet and 4 inches (1.93 meters)|
10 Facts On Jamahal Hill
- Where is Jamahal Hill from? He was born in Chicago, the US. Later he got raised in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Since he is a native of Chicago, he holds an American nationality and possesses a black ethnicity.
- He was born on 19 May 1991, and as of now, his age is 29 years old.
- Hill’s height is 6 feet and 4 inches (1.93 meters) and weighs 92 kg. Currently, he fights in the light heavyweight category in UFC.
- In the family, he has a mother named Sheva Tucker, whose birthday falls in February. Other than that, there are no details about his family members.
- During his match with O. Saint Preux at UFC Fight Night, he won against Preux in the second round at 3: 37 minute. To date, he has 9 streak wins.
- Jamahal is available on his Instagram account under the username @sweet_dreams_jhill. He has shared 434 posts and gained over 11.5 thousand followers. Likewise, he holds a Twitter account under the username @JamahalHill.
- Jamahal’s estimated net worth is yet to get discovered but can be predicted from UFC’s professional background. As per Tapology, his estimated disclosed earnings from his career is $24,000.
- Talking about his personal life, he claims himself as a proud father on his Twitter bio. However, the identity of his children is yet to surface. Besides, he hasn’t mentioned any lady as his son’s mother on social media.
- Jamahal’s tattoo has always been the talk of the town. He sometimes faces criticism him for body tattoos.