Jamal Musiala is one of the biggest young stars in the football world today. The German wonder kid plays for the 2019-20 Champions League winners Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga. In July 2019, he joined FC Bayern Munich junior side. A year later he became a UCL winner.
|Age||17 years old|
|Height||5 ft 9 inch|
When he joined the junior Bayern Munich side in July 2019, had he had the slightest idea he will win the coveted UCL trophy with the Bundesliga giants. Just at the age of 17 in 2020, Jamal will go down in the history books as one of the youngest players to ever lift the Champions League.
10 Facts About Jamal Musiala
- Jamal Musiala is a young football prodigy. The wunderkind plays for the Bundesliga giants FC Bayern Munich. The 17 years old kid the 2019-20 UCL title with the Reds of Germany.
- His playing position is a midfielder. He was in the Chelsea academy for a few years.
- Jamal was born on 26 February 2003. He is 17 years old in 2020.
- Jamal Musiala was born in a part of Central German City, Fulda. The city is located on the northeast side of Frankfurt. Though he was born in Germany, he holds British nationality. His ethnicity is white.
- He was born to parents of mixed ethnicity. His father is a Nigerian while his mother is German.
- His Wikipedia page has nothing about his love life. Aged 17, it might be too early for Jamal to fall for a lady.
- Musiala also has capped for England U-17 team. He has also played for the German national team, u-16 side. He is one of a few players to have played for two national teams.
- Jamal spent most of his childhood in England He attended a Corpus Christi school located in New Malden in London.
- He is active on Instagram under the username jamalmusiala10.
- In 2020, his market value is well over $1 million. His salary and net worth are under review in 2020.