James Bland is a television actor who is very famous for appearing on Emmy awards winning drama series. To date, he has been part of many dramas and series for which he is known by thousands of people.
|Birthday||November 15, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Education||Titusville High School, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University|
He has also gained thousands of die-hard fans who love him so much that they do not miss single news and shows where he is there. He is one of the most talented actors in the entertainment industry has gained. James has appeared in more than 15 filmographies form where he has proved his acting skills. Many higher-ups and his fans are seen praising him for being a versatile actor.
We can see versatility in his works from the projects he has done to date. Works of him for which he is known and loved are Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G., Always a Bridesmaid, Giants, The Stereotypes Show, and many more.
10 Facts About James Bland:
- James Bland was born on November 15, 1985, which means that he is currently already 34 years of age.
- Although there is no official Wikipedia page under his name, there is an IMDb account just for him.
- His height has been predicted to be around 5 feet and 9 inches.
- As far as we know, he is currently single and there is nothing to know about his life partner.
- We can find him on Instagram where his username is @jrbland, and he has earned about 38.7 thousand followers in total.
- James has been best described as an actor who has appeared in around 20 different movies as well as television series.
- Giants, First, Stages, etc. are some of the popular shows he has appeared in.
- He had completed his high school studies from Titusville High School and later, he completed his graduation from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University.
- James has been active on Twitter with around 8700 followers and also on YouTube with around 4.7 thousand subscribers.
- Apart from being just an actor, he has been well-known as a writer and a producer too.