James Ginsburg is the son of famous Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg. James is a famous name in American Music Industry and he is famous for his contribution to American Music. James is a Music Producer and he founded Cedille Records and he is the president of the record company. Cedille Records was started when James was young. Initially, he used to collect classical music recordings.
|Birthday||September 8, 1965|
|Parents||Martin D. GInsburg and Ruth Ginsburg|
|Education||University of Chicago|
James attended the University of Chicago and there he continued his work fr Cedille Records. James later started analyzing the various American recordings for the magazine named American Record Guide. In the year 2009, James was awarded the Chicogian of the year for his contribution to preserve American classical music. James was recognized for his work from the year 2009.
— Cedille Records (@CedilleRecords) September 15, 2020
10 facts on James Ginsburg
- The famous American Music producer James Ginsburg married Lisa Bruston in the year 1995.
- James Ginsburg’s wife is an art historian and the couple inspired each other to protect the American history of Music.
- James Ginsburg is 55 years old as he was born in the year 1965. No information is available on the internet about his height so we don’t know exactly how tall he is.
- James celebrates his birthday on September 8 every year with his 2 children and his wife.
- James has one sister named Jane Ginsburg and she is an American Attorney.
- James Ginsburg completed his education from the University of Chicago and he attended Harvard University for his JD.
- James’ nationality is American and his ethnicity is White.
- About his parents, James Ginsburg’s dad was a teacher and his name is Martin D. Ginsburg and his mom’s name is Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- James Ginsburg is also the nominee in Grammy Awards for the category ‘Producer of the Year’.
- James Ginsburg’s net worth for the year 2020 is still under review. You can find James Ginsburg on Wikipedia as well as other biography sites.