Melissa Holzhauer is a game show participant and the wife of a popular gambler, James Holzhauer. She shot into the limelight after Melissa won $28,800 from the legendary game show; Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in the year 2014.
Apart from being a notable TV personality, Melissa has also worked as a kindergarten teacher in Thailand at a Language Corps Asia. Furthermore, she also served as the Americorps Youth Development Leader of the Seattle Parks and Recreation in 2012.
Quick Facts: Melissa Holzhauer: Meet James Holzhauer Wife On Instagram
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Game Show Contestant|
|Education||University of Washington; Brown University|
10 Facts on Melissa Holzhauer
- Melissa Holzhauer is known for appearing in the famed game show; Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- How old is she? Well, due to proper information unavailable on the internet we do not know Melissa Holzhauer’s actual age is unknown.
- As there is no official Wikipedia of Melissa Holzhauer, we do not have much information about her parent’s and siblings’ name and their respective background.
- Holzhauer obtained her bachelor’s degree in classical language and classics from the University of Washington in 2009.
- Later, she went to earn her master’s degree in classical language and classics from Brown University in 2012.
- Moving on and mentioning her personal life, Mellisa Holxhauer is happily married to her loving husband, James Holzhauer. Their wedding took place in 2012.
- Talking about their children; they are blessed with a daughter who was born in 2014.
- Currently, she is working as an academic teacher and ACT In Las Vegas. Her net worth is under review.
- Melissa Holzahauer’s husband, James is a great gambler and set a remarkable record of $110,914 on Jeopardy and obtained around a million figures in only 14 games.
- On the other hand, James Holzhauer’s wife, Melissa Holzahaier does not have an official Instagram and Twitter account. She seems to maintain a low social media profile.
Leave a Reply