James Krause is a professional martial art athlete who is currently competing in the UFC from the welterweight division. He has participated in the different championship all over the states and gained all the reputation and success through his extremely hard work and determination.
James was a normal child just like any others but he was very much devoted to lifting weights and his impulsive nature got him in many high school gang fights. However, over time he turned his aggression into a source of living. James had a very supportive parental background which always took his side and had his back despite the circumstances.
10 Facts on James Krause
- James Krause aka The Allen McCloud is a 34 years old professional athlete born on June 4, 1986, in Newport News, Virginia, United States.
- He holds an American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity however there is no information about his religious background.
- The athlete stands 1.88m tall with an amazingly maintained body weight of 83kgs. He spends most of his time in the gym lifting weights and doing different tough exercises in order to maintain strength and body shape.
- Apart from being an American professional UFC player, he is also an entrepreneur who has set his way out in achieving something really big for himself.
- James started his karate training at a very young age of 7 and for his high school, he attended Odessa High School in Missouri where he started competing in the wrestling.
- There is no particular information about his parents and siblings however he had a family that supported and protected him in every situation possible.
- He hasn’t yet shared any information about his dating life on his social media therefore he is presumed to not have a girlfriend at the moment.
- James is very much active on his social media handles on Instagram and Twitter with almost about 53.1K and 16.2K followers respectively.
- There is no information about his net worth and salary but he is expected to make a good amount of money.
- He owns a Wikipedia profile but yet many pieces of information are still required to be gathered.