Alexandra Park is the girlfriend turned fiancee of actor, James Lafferty. On his recent post on Instagram, James shared a photo of them together. And, the photo clearly showed a ring on Alexandra’s finger, and the caption said “She said yeah.”
Following this announcement, his friends, family, and even fans have congratulated the couple. However, Alexandra has not shared anything regarding her engagement. But, despite that, the whole world has come to know about it and are eager to know when have they set the date for their wedding.
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Husband||James Lafferty (Fiance)|
10 Facts on Alexandra Park
- Alexandra Park (born on 14 May 1989) is an Australian actress and model. Her age is 31 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She had been the girlfriend of James Lafferty for a long time. And, now, she is his fiancee since the couple has finally taken a step forth to getting married.
- Her bio on Wiki is available. Likewise, she also has an IMDb bio. After all, she is a pretty renowned actress, most famous for Australian soap opera, Home and Away.
- On her Insta bio, she has written: “Made in Australia.”. And, her username is @alexandrapark1. Similarly, she has the follower’s count of about 390 thousand.
- She celebrates her birthday on the 14th of May every year.
- Her parents and family members must be thrilled right now to see Alexandra getting engaged to the love of her life. She and her fiance, James have been together since 2018.
- Moving on to her siblings, she has a sister whose name is Caley park.
- As per Trendcelebsnow, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million dollars as of 2020.
- Her nationality is Australian while her ethnicity is white.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches.