James McCann is an American Baseball Catcher who is currently a free agent. However, the player has played in Major League Baseball in the past. He holds the jersey of various prestigious teams such as the Detroit Tigers and the Chicago White Sox.
|Birthday||June 13, 1990|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
Prior to his introduction in the MLB, the catcher had an excellent college career for the University of Arkansas. James McCann was the 76th overall pick in the 2015 MLB Draft. He was drafted by the Detroit Tigers and played in the Minor league during his initial days.
Later, he joined Chicago White Sox and played a few games for them as well. Besides, James has played for the United Nations National Baseball team and represented them in the World Cup 2011.
Here is complete information about the catcher, James McCann.
10 Facts on James McCann
- James McCann is an American baseball catcher who played for Detroit Tigers and Chicago White Sox in the MLB.
- However, the player is currently a free agent.
- As a player who played in the MLB, it’s not a surprise that James has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, James McCann is 30 years old at the moment. He still has a lot of fight left in him that may come in handy in the pitch.
- The Catcher has a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.
- Moreover, he has a popular social media presence. His Instagram account consists of over 50k followers.
- Moving on, James has a net worth of multi-million dollars, of course. His last known salary was $2.5 Million.
- Furthermore, James McCann is a married man. He tied the knots with his wife, Jessica in November 2014.
- The couple is blessed with two beautiful twin children as well.
- Besides, James McCann is a devoted Christian and hence, he doesn’t drink alcohol.