James Paola is an American actor. He was seen in 1985 movie Hellhole as Tony’s Tacos Patron.
|Children||1 daughter (Amadora Erica Paola) and 1 son|
James’s wife is popular actress Erica Shaffer. The couple is completely in love with each other.
Furthermore, the parents and their 2 children love traveling.
Posted by Erica Shaffer on Sunday, June 21, 2020
10 Facts on James Paola
- James Paola is an actor. As of 2020, he is the age of 50 years old. However, his birthday and sun sign is not available on the internet.
- James is married to wife and girlfriend Erica Shaffer. Erica is an actress popular for shows like Days of Our Lives, The King of Queens, and Nightman and Pensacola.
- Paola and Shaffer have been married for a long time now. Furthermore, the couple even has 2 children together: a daughter (Amadora Erica Paola) and a son.
- The power couple is very compatible with each other. James crosses the 6 feet tall height and has a muscular body. Moreover, he loves exercising.
- The actor doesn’t have a detailed Wikipedia page till now. However, you can discover his IMDb profile. Similarly, he has only starred in one movie to date.
- James only credited work to date is the 1985 movie Hellhole. Similarly, he played the character of Tony’s Tacos Patron in the Horror/Drama film.
- Unlike other celebrities, Poala doesn’t seem to be interested in using social media. But, he can be seen on Erica’s Instagram profile once in a while.
- The actor was born and raised in the United States. Hence, he holds an American nationality and loves traveling. Likewise, his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Looking at his lifestyle, James seems to have a decent net worth and luxurious assets. In fact, actors get paid a huge amount of money per movie.
- Paola is living a private life with his family for now. There is no information about his future works on the web for now.