James Susler of MAFS Net Worth is under review, but his company earned $11.2 million in 2015.
James Susler is the founder and CEO of Southbank Prestige, a Melbourne wholesale. It is a retail service center that provides financial services. Besides, James is a property development entrepreneur who ventures into large-scale commercial and residential properties.
James Susler’s Age And Job Revealed
James Susler’s age is 44 years in 2021.
Talking about his job, James Susler is an Australian businessman and investor. He also owns a Prestige Car Company that deals with luxurious cars. Susler is yet to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him.
James Susler lives a very luxurious life and surrounds himself with branded watches and cars. The exact details about Susler’s salary and earnings are private. As per News Break, James company made $11.2 million as annual revenue in 2015.
James Susler And Joanne Todd’s Wedding
James Susler and Joanne Todd’s wedding will take place on the third episode of MAFS.
Susler and Todd’s wedding episode will air on February 24, 2021, on Nine Network. According to Daily Mail, James and Joanne met for the first time at the altar.
Both James and Joanne’s personalities are very opposite. But they couldn’t keep their eyes off each other after they first met.
|Education||La Trobe University|
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About James Susler
- James Susler is active on Instagram, but his account is private. It is a requirement for all the contestants of the show MAFS to keep their Instagram private.
- Susler was previously married and shared three children with his ex-wife. James was single for a year before joining the show Married At First Sight.
- James graduated from Upfield Secondary College, where he studied Accounting and Business Management.
- Susler has a degree in Accounting from La Trobe University, where he attended from 1993-1997.
- Susler is also a venture capital investor for tech startups and many logistics companies.