James Tedesco is a famous professional Australian rugby player. He is currently playing for Syndey Roosters, one of the biggest rugby teams in Australia. James Tedesco plays as a fullback for the side. They are also known as a defensive player. James Tedesco wears jersey number 1 for the team and has been with the team for more than2 years. James has even represented his country at the international level.
|Parents||John Tedesco and Rosemary Tedesco|
|Salary||$1 Million Per Year|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
James Tedesco is currently on the headline after his horrific injury on the head during the game on November 18, 2020. He was knocked out by Jai Arrow and fell unconscious and left the game in just minutes. James Tedesco is one of the fittest and most energetic player in the league and has one of the brightest future.
10 Facts on James Tedesco:
- James Tedesco was born on January 8, 1993, in Ryde, New South Wales, Australia.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 27 years old and has an excellent physique and is a very talented player.
- He doesn’t have a wife yet however James is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Maria Glinellis and has posted their pictures together on his social media handle.
- His height is exactly 6 feet tall which is about 184 cm high.
- The Rugby league fullback, James Tedesco is the son of John Tedesco and Rosemary Tedesco.
- He is available on his Instagram account @jamestedesco where he has more than 143,000 followers.
- James’s salary at Sydney Rooster is more than 1 million dollars a year and has a 4 years contract with the club making him stay until 2022.
- Recently on November 18, 2020, he was knocked on the head while playing against Queensland by Jai Arrow and was immediately taken off the ground.
- He weighs 95 kg which is more than 209 lbs.
- He started his career at Wests Tiger back in 2012 and ended his term in 2017 and later in 2018 he joined Sydney Rooster and has even played for his national team and this sums up his bio.