James Winchester is a very charismatic as well as an athletic American football player. Whether it’s the fields or outside of fields, his passion and charm is unmatched by many footballers. Currently playing for Kansas City Chiefs, he played with Philadelphia Eagles from 2013 to 2015. He has played 81 games till now and has consistently been a good performer in all of the games with few exceptions.
James’s father was also a professional football player and used to train him when he was a little boy. He carried his passion forward and his high school and college years were even more intensely filled with football. As he was gifted with a wonderful physique, he crafted that and worked hard to become a great player. He is a nice family man who can’t get enough football.
Let’s get to know the football star James Winchester more intimately today:
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Michael Winchester, Pam Roberts|
|Education||The University of Oklahoma|
10 Facts On James Winchester
- James Winchester is 31 years old as of 2020 and he looks really vibrant and energetic as most 31-year-olds do.
- He was born on August 6, 1989, in Washington, Oklahoma.
- He was born to parents Michael Winchester and Pam Roberts. His father was killed in a gun shooting on November 15, 2016.
- He attended high school in Washington and went to the Univesity of Oklahoma. He got drafted from Oklahoma college into the NFL.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches.
- Winchester has an annual salary of around $1.2 million which is a huge sum of money.
- He has a contract with Kansas City Chiefs of about $4.4 million dollars which means he has an impressive net worth.
- James is married to a lovely woman named Emily Winchester.
- He is a proud and happy parent of 2 children.
- Winchester has 7530 followers on his Instagram account.