Jamie Drysdale is hockey player from Toronto, Canada. He is one of the most promising prospects for the upcoming NHL Draft. The defenseman has been outstanding for the teams he has played till date.
Moroever, The NHL Draft that was supposed to be in the early half of 2020 has been postponed. The exact date of the event is still under review. However, several speculations are made on players on spotlight.
|Birthday||April 8, 2002|
10 Facts on Jamie Drysdale
- Jamie Drysdale (born on April 8, 2002) is a hockey player who is to be drafted in the NHL draft 2020. The promising young talent was born and raised in Toronto, Canada.
- Moreover, Jamie takes his parents for the inspiration to play Hockey. However, there aren’t much details about them online as he prefers living under the weather.
- As of now, he is just 18 years of age. His birthday lies on April 8 and he celebrates it with his friends and family every year.
- Also, the player stands a decent height of around 5 feet and 11 inches. Likewise, he weighs around 165 pounds.
- Until now, he is the captian of Erie Otters who play in the OHL league. But there aren’t any known facts about his salary and worth.
- Similarly, Jamie has not been spotted with anyone that can be implied as his partner. Hence, it is wise to assume that he is single.
- Unfortunately, the hockey player is yet to have a wikipedia biography, But he has bio in several web portals.
- But he clearly has engagements on social media. His instagram account has almost 9k followers as of today.
- Professionally, he started playing Hockey in 2017. He has been playing for Otters for the past two season.
- But his fate is going to be changed soon enough as he is the most prospective defenseman for the upcoming draft. It is always an excitement to see which teams will go for him.