A victoria’s leading rider, Jamie Lee Kah is also known as Jamie Kah is an Australian Jockey who is the only female jockey in the Melbourne Cup this year.
Prior to that, she is the epitome of riding like a girl. Moreover, she rides smoothly keeping her poise and composure to get the best result out of her horse.
10 facts about Jamie Kah
- As of now, Jamie Kah is 24 years of age. Supposedly, she was born in the year 1996. But, her actual date of birth or birthdays is yet to be known.
- Speaking of her physicality, Jamie weighs around 50 Kgs but her height is yet to be confirmed.
- Jamie Kah holds an Australian nationality, generally known as Aussie.
- Aussie Jockey Jamie Kah is yet to be featured on Wikipedia’s official page. However, some information regarding her bio can be found through different web portals.
- Moving on to Jamie’s parents, the actual identity of her father’s and mother’s is John Kah and Karen Kah respectively. However, her mother as well as father represented their country at the Winter Olympics as a speed skater.
- She was riding since she could walk at a very young age. Her mother used to lead her around the streets of Adelaide. Later on, she involved in fast relay races.
- As per punters.com.au, Jamie Kah has already collected the sum of prize money of $4.1 million. However, her actual net worth is yet to be disclosed as of now.
- Jamie has been dating his fellow Jockey partner Clayton Douglas. They have been pictured together many times. So, her relationship status is dating.
- Moreover, She has 918 wins in her Jockey career having won 23% of her races over the past three months. So, she is in form of her career.
- Talking about her social media involvement, she has an Instagram account with almost 9.4k followers and a Twitter account with almost 7.2k followers.