Professional mixed martial arts fighter Jamie Mullarkey made his UFC debut last year, in 2019. In October 2019, Jamie took on New Zealander UFC fighter Brand Riddell. His first UFC match earned Jamie a car which was gifted by UFC president Dana White.
|Birthday||August 17, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
This professional MMA fighter who made his UFC debut last October 2019 is set to face off with Australian fighter Jimmy Crute in Abu Dhabi. Jamie Mullarkey is also from Australia.
Find out some lesser-known acts about Jamie Mullarkey here.
10 Facts on Jamie Mullarkey
- Jamie Mullarkey is a professional MMA fighter who competes in the Ultime Fighting Championship a.k.a. UFC.
- As seen on his Twitter page, Jamie Mullarkey is from Sydney, Australia. You can find him on Twitter as @jamie_mullarkey.
- He is also active on Instagram as @jamie_mullarkey. His Instagram page has 6.5k followers.
- From Syndey, Australia, Jamie Mullarkey is an Australian national. This Aussie MMA fighter is yet to open up about his family life, his parents, and siblings in the media
- As seen on his MMA profile on Sherdog, Jamie P Mullarkey was born on August 17, 1994. This means he is 26 years old now.
- Regarding his height and weight. Jamie Mullarkey stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall. He weighs 70 kg.
- Jamie Mullarkey is originally from Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia as per his MMA profile on Sherdog.
- As of October 2020. Jamie Mullarkey had 16 professional fights of which he has won 12 and lost 4. So, his career record stands at 12-4-0.
- The detail about his career earnings and net worth is not public.
- His social media has got nothing about his love life. It is not clear if he is dating his girlfriend in 2020 or not.