Jamie Muscato is a British actor and performer who is best known for his role in the 2014 miniseries, Cilla. The actor portrayed the role of “Rory Strom” in the first two episodes of the show. Besides, he is also present in the pilot episode of the show, The Trial of Christine Keeler. The actor rose to fame when he appeared in the 2012 movie, Les Miserables.
Moreover, Jamie Muscato is a well-accomplished theatre actor rather than his on-screen roles. He portrayed the role of “Eddie Birdlace” in the Off-West End production, Dogfight. Similarly, his other theatre credits include “Heathers”, “Unforgotten” and many more. The actor is curated in Broadway but he is still having a hard time with his on-screen roles. There will surely be more opportunities for him in the future.
10 Facts on Jamie Muscato
- Jamie Muscato is a British theatre and film actor who is best known for his role in the miniseries, Cilla.
- Despite his overwhelming popularity especially in musical theatres, Jamie Muscato is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Jamie Muscato is currently 30 years old. He was born in Brighton, England.
- He celebrates his birthday on April 12 every year. Hence, the actor is an Aries by zodiac sign.
- Jamie Muscato has a decent height and body physique. He has short brown hair and black eyes.
- Moreover, the actor doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment. He is single and fully focused on his career.
- As for social media, he is present on Instagram. His Insta account comprises of around 35k followers already. It is an official one.
- His nationality is British. He is currently based in London.
- The actor has been nominated for “The Best Actor in a Musical” for his role in “Heathers: The Musical.”
- Jamie Muscato has over 4 movie and tv credits on IMDb. He has more than a dozen theatre credits as well.