Dan McDermott is an American media executive and television writer and producer. Besides, he is also known for being the ex-husband of the TV Executive, Jamie Tarses.
Unfortunately, Jamie Tarses was confirmed dead on February 1, 2021. The former ABC president met her demise at the age of 56. She was known for famous shows like “Friends” and “Mad About You.”
Quick Facts: Dan McDermott: Where Is Jamie Tarses Ex-Husband Now?
|Children||Jackson Blue McDermott|
Moreover, Dan McDermott and Jamie were married for 3 years. They tied the knots in 1993 and separated in 1996. However, the couple didn’t have any children. But Dan went to have a son with NCIS’ Maria Bello.
Currently, the president of Original programming in the AMC Networks, Dan McDermott has been part of a lot of great TV shows and feature films directly and indirectly. Here are a few facts to know about him.
#RIP Jamie Tarses, 56; she joined ABC in 1996 as the first woman to head a network entertainment division. “She shattered stereotypes and ideas about what a female executive could achieve and paved the way for others at a cost to herself.” https://t.co/NWx8PcyZCI pic.twitter.com/ei1TPXO5lE
— Mike Barnes (@MikeBarnes4) February 1, 2021
10 Facts on Dan McDermott
- Dan McDermott is an American TV writer and producer who is currently associated with the American Media Corporation.
- Despite his excellent work in TV and feature films, Dan McDermott doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- Besides, Dan McDermott is also known for being the ex-husband of the TV producer, Jamie Tarses.
- He and Tarses tied the marital knots in 1993 and stayed married for 3 years.
- However, Dan McDermott has not shared any details about his age and birthday. He keeps himself off the unnecessary spotlight.
- In his over 30 years of experience as a media executive, Dan McDermott has surely amassed an impressive net worth.
- As for his family, Dan McDermott didn’t have any children with his ex-wife, Jamie Tarses.
- However, he later dated NCIS star, Maria Bello and currently has a 20-year-old son with her.
- His ex-wife, Jamie Tarses died on February 1, 2021, at the age of 56.
- She will be remembered even though she is no more with us. May her departed soul rest in peace.