Jamie Tarses was a famous American producer and television executive who was known for being the president of ABC Entertainment. She had a lot of effort on bringing on shows like “Friends”, “Mad About You”, and “Fraser.”
Unfortunately, Jamie Tarses has died on February 1, 2021, at the age of 56, reports confirm. The cause of her death seems to be the cardiac complexity she had during the last fall.
Quick Facts: Jamie Tarses Cause Of Death Revealed: How Did She Die?
|Age||56 (Died on February 1, 2021)|
A Pioneer of Television producing, Jamie Tarses was the first woman and one of the youngest personalities to become a TV Executive. She was the president of ABC Entertainment for three years from 1996 to 1999.
Even though she is gone, the producer lives through her fans and family. Hope her departed soul rest in peace.
Jamie Tarses, the producer and groundbreaking TV executive who as president of ABC Entertainment from 1996-99 became the first woman to serve as head a network entertainment division, died Monday at 56https://t.co/ur7CStwHKF
— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 1, 2021
10 Facts on Jamie Tarses
- Jamie Tarses was an American television producer and TV executive who was known for shows like “Friends” and “Mad About You”
- Moreover, Jamie Tarses was not married and didn’t have a husband. However, she once tied the knots with another tv executive, Dan McDermott in 1993.
- She and her ex-husband divorced in 1996, after three years of their marriage.
- Jamie Tarses didn’t have any children with him. She later dated David Letterman from The David Letterman Show.
- Unfortunately, the tv producer has died on February 1, 2021.
- Jamie Tarses met her demise at the age of 56.
- As for the cause of her death, Jamie Tarses died of cardiac arrest.
- As a well-reputed producer and TV executive, Jamie Tarses has a beautifully written biography on Wikipedia.
- It is not a surprise that the producer has accumulated a net worth of multi-million dollars. After all, she was the first woman to become the president of ABC Entertainment.
- For that she is no more with us, we forward our deepest condolences to her friends and family.