Jan-Lennard Struff is a German professional Tennis player. He is currently ranked world No. 34 in the ATP SIngles. The player is probably having the best time of his career. His career-best ranking is #33 though.
Moreover, the german showed promising games during the current Cincinnati Masters. He is finally knocked out of the Quarterfinals. He is not to blame by the way. He had the world’s best, Novak Djokovic on the other side of the court. It was always going to be an uphill ride for Struff and it’s not a surprise that he came on the wrong side of the decision. But he has had an impressive tournament making all the way to the quarters.
|Birthday||April 25, 1990|
10 Facts on Jan-Lennard Struff
- Jan-Lennard Struff is a German professional tennis player who is currently 34th ranked in ATP singles in the world.
- Similarly, the player is just 30 years old. He started gaining attention when he went to the semis in Marseille in 2014.
- Hence, he does have a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. And that’s no wonder.
- However, the player doesn’t give away much personal information about him. Hence, the facts about his wife are currently unknown.
- Moreover, he has an estimated net worth of around $7 Million.
- When you look at his prize money purse, the player has made career earnings worth $5.6 Million.
- Furthermore, his nationality is German. The Tennis player hails from Dortmund, Germany.
- Moving on, he also has a significant social media presence. With over 15k followers engaging on his Instagram posts, he has only made around 75 posts on the platform.
- Also, he celebrates his birthday on April 5 every year. Jan-Lennard Struff is also a dad.
- Likewise, the player started playing Davis cup since 2015. He has gone up to the quarter-finals in 2018 and 2019 in the prestigious tournament.