Jana Berengel is an actress, choreographer, and performer who has arranged and directed many musical performances. She is highly talented and choreographs custom pieces, writes music and lyrics. Berengel’s notable TV and film work included Perilaxix, When The Street Lights Go On, Red Riding Hood, Psych, and The Goodbye Girl.
Berengel has worked with several artists such as Michael Bublé, ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic, Amanda Seyfried, and Carmen Electra. Jana has performed in the commercials of many products such as Citroen Cars, Energizer Batteries, Reactine, and Telus Mobility. She has toured across Canada, Israel, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Dubai, and Egypt.
Quick Facts: Jana Berengel: Meet The Actress From Beverly Hills Wedding
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Jana Berengel
- How old is Jana Berengel? The exact age and date of birth of Jana Berengel are not disclosed yet. Jana seems to be in her mid-30s.
- One can read Berengel’s bio on her IMDb page and a couple of Wiki-bio pages. At the moment, Jana Berengel does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- Is she married? Jana has not revealed any details about her marital status. Jana Berengel is yet to reveal any details about her boyfriend or husband.
- Talking about her children, Berengel has a five-year-old son, Ben. Jana only reveals limited information about her son to protect his privacy.
- Jana Berengel has 210 posts and 463 followers on her Instagram account. Berengel posts many pictures of her son on the platform.
- Berengel joined Twitter in October 2014 and has 90 tweets. Jana isn’t very active on Twitter.
- Jana is very private about her personal life and has not disclosed any information about her family, parents, siblings, and background.
- Jana Berengel is playing the character of a florist in the Hallmark movie Beverly Hills Wedding. It premiered on February 6, 2021, on Hallmark Channel.
- Berengel was in the 2011 movie Red Riding Hood, where she played the character of a singer. She choreographed Amanda Seyfried in the movie.
- She was chosen to perform in Tokyo Disneyland and was among the two singers who were selected from North America.