Jane Rudolph Treacy is a journalist who is well known as the host of QVC. She is one of the most trusted hosts of QVC. She is very famous for shopping on television because of her fantastic presentation skills and her wonderful qualities as a salesperson.
|Name||Jane Rudolph Treacy|
|Birthday||January 28, 1962|
|Profession||Television Personality, Anchor|
|Children||Cara Treacy and Deirdre Treacy|
Talking about her personal life she has a sibling with whom she is seen doing Zumba and exercises. She is also a married woman who is married for more than 2 decades with Sean her husband. As its already been 2 decades of getting married to each other, the couple is living a happy and blissful life with their two pretty daughters.
Her daughters are Cara Treacy and Dierdre Treacy. In 2020 she is working with one of the most well-known and biggest network QVC for home shopping. Its been over 25 years of her being associated with this network.
10 Facts About Jane Rudolph Treacy:
- Jane Rudolph Treacy was born on January 28, 1962, and she is currently exactly 58 years of age.
- It is sure that she has no Wikipedia page under her name until now.
- She is a married woman whose husband’s name is Sean Treacy.
- This married lady is a well-known anchor as well as a television personality who has been currently working for QVC.
- The couple Jane and Sean share two daughters together. They are Cara Treacy and Deirdre Treacy.
- Talking further about her family, she even has a sister whose name is Chrissy.
- We are sorry to inform you that there is no such confirmed information regarding how tall she is.
- Also, we have no information about her net worth as there are no reports based in 2020.
- Jane is an American and her ethnicity is white.
- We can find her on various social media websites like Facebook and Instagram.