Jane Stiles is a popular American actress and writer. Jane is best known for her remarkable works on ‘Why Not Choose Love: A Mary Pickford Manifesto’.
People may also know her after her awesome work in the movie ‘Capture The Flag’ back in 2010. Let’s know more about Jane Stiles with some interesting facts below.
|Parents||Judith Newcomb Stiles, John O’Hara|
10 Facts on Jane Stiles
- Jane Stiles is an American actress born on July 16, 1990, in New York City, USA. As of 2020, the actress is 30 years old.
- Jane Stile’s birth name, as well as her nickname, Jane N. Stiles O’Hara is popular in her hometown. This was her original name discovered by her mother.
- Beautiful Jane has a stunning body with a height of 5 feet five inches. However, this is just a close assumption of her height according to her appearance and we are gathering more information describing her accurate height.
- There are no traces of any of her boyfriend or her relationships on her Instagram account or the Internet. There is a very high chance of her being single.
- Jane is the daughter of her lovely parents Judith Newcomb Stiles as mother and father John O’Hara who used to be an elementary school teacher.
- Jane is the Sister of Julia Stiles who is also a popular actress. Jane and Julia have a brother ‘ John O’Hara Junior’.
- Despite being a remarkable actress, Jane is yet to be on the Wikipedia page. Anyway, she has her own official site, and also her profile is on the IMDB page.
- In an interview, Jane mentioned that she ill act and direct in a short movie ‘The Love Spell’ she wrote. She also mentioned Meryl Jones Willams as the co-producer of the movie who is her close friend.
- Jane is very fond of doing Yogas. She has practiced and studied yoga for decades and also has received 200 Hr Teacher Training Certification from Yoga Vida.
- Jane Stile is available on Instagram as ‘juanita_stiles‘.