Jared Bernstein is a famous American politician, Chief Economist, and Economic Policy Adviser. Jared Bernstein is a member of the Democratic Political Party.
The man is already in his 60’s, yet he is very dedicated and hardworking in his work line. He completed his education in Social welfare at Columbia Unversity.
|Net Worth||$600 Thousand|
Jared Bernstein is currently making headlines as the nominee for the post of Member of the Council of Economic Advisers. Previously he worked as a Chief Economist and Economic Adviser during Biden’s vice president reign. With years of experience in the political sphere, Jared has a lot to contribute to his country.
[data note: these are real hrly wages of blue-collar and non-managers, cpi deflated; the more conventional wage phillips curves–unemp against nom wage growth–look roughly similar. The wg PC has maintained its slope better than the price PC.]
— Jared Bernstein (@econjared) November 29, 2020
10 Facts on Jared Bernstein:
- Jared Bernstein was born on December 16, 1955, in the United States of America.
- His age is exactly 64 years old as his 65th birthday is just a couple of weeks shy.
- Jared is already married and has a wife. However, he hasn’t revealed much about his personal life to the media.
- Talking about Jared Bernstein’s family, he was born to a Jewish-American family. Despite his constant media presence, he has kept his parents away from the unnecessary nagging.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 600 thousand dollars, including all his salary and personal income.
- He started his professional career as a senior officer at a financial firm and later served as a US Department of Labor.
- Chief Economist and Economic Policy Adviser Jared Bernstein will be serving under Biden’s economic team as per the announcement on September 5, 2020.
- He is available on Twitter account @econjared, where Jared has more than 68.5k followers.
- He is a member of the Democratic Political Party.
- According to his biography, he has completed his education in MA and his PhD from Columbia University.