Jared Kushner is a celebrated name in America, but, do you know about his mother, Seryl Kushner. Where is Seryl Kushner now in 2020, what she does for a living. The Kushner family is a hardcore media magnet.
Seryl’s husband, Charles Kushner is an American real estate development, and obviously, he is a big-time crowd puller. Here, again, her son, Jared Kushner is more of a household name in the United States who are concerned about American politics.
Still, Seryl Kushner lives a low-key life though she has even belongings to have the media focus on her. Let’s find out what is known of Jared Kushner’s mother Seryl Kusher in the media.
10 Facts on Seryl Kushner
- Seryl Kushner is a celebrity family member from the United States. Some of you might recognize her as the mother of American real estate developer Jared Kushner.
- Well, Seryl Kushner is a relative of Donald Trump. Rings any bells? Her son, Jared Kushner is Donald Trump’s son-in-law.
- Speaking about her marriage and family life, Seryl Kushner is married to an American real estate developer, Charles Kushner.
- She and her husband Charles are married for a long time now. Still, the detail about their marriage and nuptials are not published in media outlets.
- Her husband, Charles Kusher was born on May 16, 1954. This makes his age 66 years now. Meanwhile, the exact detail of Seryl’s age and birthday is not public.
- She could be around the same age as her husband. She could be around 64 years of age in 2020. It is reported that she was born in 1955.
- She is an American national and was born to American parents; mother Marilyn Felsen Stadtmauer and mother Morris Stadtmauer.
- Seryl has a brother, Richard Stadtmauer.
- The mother in law of Ivana Trump, daughter of Donald Trump, runs a foundation named Charles & Seryl Kushner Charitable Foundation along with her husband.
- The Kushner family has a net worth of $1.8 billion.