Jarrod Uthoff is an American basketball player who plays as a power forward for the NBA G League basketball team, Erie BayHawks. Furthermore, the guy has also played for several seasons for Iowa Hawkeyes.
An excellent basketball player, Jarrod also earned the envious title of Iowa Mr.Basketball for his outstanding performance in his high school days. Likewise, he has played for many famous teams such as Raptors 95, Dallas Mavericks, Memphis Grizzles, Texas Legends, etc.
Quick Facts: Jarrod Uthoff
|Birthday||May 19, 1993|
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Dale Uthoff (father), Diane Uthoff (sister)|
|Wife||Jessie Jordan (m 2016)|
|Education||University of Iowa|
10 Facts On Jarrod Uthoff
- Jarrod Uthoff is a prominent basketball player for the NBA G League team, Erie BayHawks.
- He is the son of Dale Uthoff and Diane Uthoff. On the other hand, Uthoff has three older siblings, brothers and sisters.
- Uthoff went to Jefferson High school and later obtained his bachelor’s degree with a major in economics from the University of Iowa.
- Born on 19 May 1993 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Jarrod’s present age is 27 years old. He is of American nationality and owns a white ethnicity heritage.
- BayHawks’s Jarrod Uthoff stands at a gigantic height of 6 feet 9 inches tall while his weight is around 100 kg.
- He made his professional basketball playing career debut with the team, Raptors 95 in the year 2016.
- Talking about his relationship status, he is a blissfully married man. Jarrod Uthoff tied the wedding knot with his longtime girlfriend, Jessie Jordan in the summer of 2016.
- Jarrod’s wife, Jessie Jordan who is famous for being the daughter of Jim Jordan, a renowned US Congressman.
- From the online site, Spotrac, Jarrod Uthoff earns an annual salary of $1,620,564 from the Erie BayHawks.
- However, Jarrod Uthoff has not yet opened up about his actual net worth figure to us. On the other hand, he is a socially active person and made tons of followers on his official Instagram account.