Jon Boast is famously known as a celebrity spouse as he is the husband of Jasmine Harman. His wife Jasmine Harman is a very popular TV presenter, radio presenter, and writer. He and Jasmine got married to each other in the year 2009.
|Birthday||November 15, 1975|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Profession||Television Presenter, Radio Presenter, Writer|
|Parents||Vasoulla Harman and Pete Harman|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Children||Albion Peter Jenson, Joy Boast|
He has also been part of the entertainment industry. He has worked in the camera and electrical department for many TV-series and drama. The couple is living a happy life ever since their marriage. The couple shares two children together. It is known that his wife Jasmine is a vegan since 2014.
Though he is the husband of one of the very famous media personalities, there is not much about him on the web but his wife Jasmine’s biography is available on Wikipedia. As he is the husband of a famous personality people are wanting to know detailed info about him.
10 Facts About Jasmine Harman:
- Jasmine Harman is a married woman whose husband’s name is Jon Boast.
- Talking in-depth about the couple’s family, they share a total of two children who are named Albion Peter Jenson and Joy Boast.
- She was born to Vasoulla Harman and Pete Harman.
- Here is another interesting fact about Jasmine – Jasmine is exactly 5 feet and 6 inches in height.
- Born on November 15, 1975, Jasmine Harman is currently 44 years of age.
- Joan and Jasmine got married back in the year 2009, and now they have been together for almost 11 years.
- Moving onto her professional career, she is a television presenter, radio presenter, and also a writer.
- As she was born in London Borough of Hackney, London, United Kingdom, she calls herself a British citizen.
- Jasmine has her own official website from where we can read her biography.
- It seems she is active on Facebook with 19,362 followers, Twitter with 34.1 thousand followers, and Instagram with 49.3 thousand followers.