Brett Roth is the husband of the Hidden Potential star, Jasmine Roth. So, to those of you who were dying to know if Jasmine is married, yes, she is. In fact, she recently had a baby daughter with her loving husband. And, this is their first child.
Their love story is quite romantic as they have known each other since their uni days. However, at that point in time, both of them were dating different people. And, it is strange but they never thought that they would be getting married in their wildest dreams.
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches (1.85 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Hazel Lynn Roth|
10 Facts on Brett Roth
- Brett Roth is most famous as the husband of the HGTV’s Hidden Potential star, Jasmine Roth. The host of the show, Jasmine has been able to garner fans through her creativity in Hidden Potential.
- Jasmine Roth’s husband and she got married back in the year 2013. In this way, they have been together for 7 years now.
- His age has not been made known so far. However, based on his photos, we can tell that he is between 40 to 50 years of age.
- He does not have a Wiki bio as of now. Nonetheless, you will some online articles about him.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is still under review. On the other hand, Jasmine has a net worth os $900 thousand, as reported by Celeb Live Update.
- He recently welcomed his first child with his wife on the 21st of April this year. They had a baby daughter and they named her Hazel Flynn Roth.
- He is of American nationality. And, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- Regarding his educational background, he went to Northeastern University in Boston.
- He is active on Instagram and has 6.7 thousand followers.
- He has a height of 5 feet and 11 inches which is about 1.85 meters tall.