Jasmine Suwannapura is a Thai female professional golfer. She is the winner of the 2013 Singha Masters.
|Birthday||November 20, 1992|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Salary||$2,071,111 (career earning)|
Jasmine has been a professional player for a nearly decade now. In 2018, she won the Marathon Classic.
Furthermore, Suwannapura has won more than 3 Amateur titles.
10 Facts on Jasmine Suwannapura
- Jasmine Suwannapura (November 20, 1992) is a Thai female professional golfer. She is the age of 27 years old. Likewise, her sun sign is Scorpio.
- Jasmine has an athletic body at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall. There is no known tattoo in her body right now. In addition, she has straight black hair.
- The golfer was born in Thailand as Thidapa “Jasmine” Suwannapura. Likewise, she is a Thai nationality girl with her ethnicity rooted as Asian.
- According to various articles, Suwannapura has won $2,071,111 dollars in her entire professional career. In fact, she amassed $497,171 dollars in 2019 alone.
- With her six-figure annual salary, the golfer must be owning a huge net worth. However, she is not a flashy person and doesn’t prefer to flaunt her lifestyle.
- Being a professional athlete, Jasmine’s love life gets numerous attention. But there is no news about her boyfriend or plans for marriage life.
- The golfer spends her free time on her Instagram @thidapa_jts. Similarly, her tweets are available at @thidapa_jts. In fact, both accounts are verified with the blue tick.
- Suwannapura started her amateur career from the Ramkhamhaeng University. Moreover, she won the major championships like Hong Kong Ladies Amateur 2008 and Malaysia Amateur Open 2008.
- In 2011, Jasmine finally turned into a professional. In 2013, she made headlines after winning the Hero Women’s Indian Open with prize money of $45,000.
- Suwannapura ranks in the high position in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) as of 2020. In fact, she has achieved 2 LPGA victories to date.